At O2web, we are committed to protecting your privacy. We are committed to balancing content that is relevant to you with your privacy preferences when using our Website.
2360 Ch Ste-Foy Bureau 340
Owner contact email: email@example.com
Types of Data collected
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically when you use our Website. Unless otherwise specified, all Data requested by our Website is mandatory and its absence may make it impossible for our Website to provide the Services. In the event that our Website specifies that certain Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate it without having any consequences on the availability or operation of the Service.
Users who have doubts about the mandatory Personal Data are invited to contact the Owner.
Users are responsible for any third party Personal Data obtained, posted or communicated through our Website and confirm that they obtain the consent of the third party to provide the Data to the Owner.
Methods of processing
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of the Data.
Data processing is carried out using computers or IT tools, following procedures and organizational methods closely related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, the Data may be accessible, in certain cases, to certain categories of persons in charge of the operation of our Website (administration, sales, marketing, legal department, system administration) or to external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, courier services, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) designated, where applicable, as Subcontractors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested at any time from the Owner.
Legal basis for processing
The Owner may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following conditions applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: Under certain legislations, the Owner may be authorized to process Personal Data until the User objects to it (“opt-out”), without having to depend on consent or on any of the bases following legal. However, this condition does not apply where the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law;
- the provision of Data is necessary for the execution of an agreement with the User or for any pre-contractual obligation thereof;
- the processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- the processing is related to a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner;
- the processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
In any case, the Owner will gladly assist you in clarifying the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a legal or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
Place of processing
The Data is processed at the Owner’s headquarters and in all other places where the parties responsible for the processing are located.
Depending on the User’s location, data transfers may result in the User’s Data being transferred to a country other than his own. To learn more about the place of processing of such transferred Data, Users can consult the section which contains details on the processing of Personal Data.
period Personal Data is processed and stored for as long as required for the purpose for which it was collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User must be retained until the full performance of the contract.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the Owner shall be retained for as long as necessary to achieve those purposes. Users can find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Owner may be permitted to retain Personal Data for a longer period each time the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. In addition, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for longer whenever required for the performance of a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
Once the retention period has expired, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, the right of access, the right of erasure, the right of rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after the expiry of the retention period.
Purposes of processing
The Data relating to the User is collected in order to allow the Owner to provide its Service, to fulfill its obligations, to respond to law enforcement requests, to protect its rights and interests (or those of its Users or third parties), to detect any malicious or fraudulent activity, as well as the following: Contacting the User, Analytics and Tag Management.
To obtain precise information on the Personal Data used for each purpose, the User can consult the section “Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data”.
Detailed information on the processing of Personal
Data Personal Data is collected for the following purposes:
To allow you to follow us on social networks and to share our publications on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram
- So that we can publish advertisements on partner websites based on your interests
- To send you digital information and advertisements by email if you indicate your wish to receive such information
- To provide you with guides or content on e-commerce by email if you request it.
- To provide you with information or services when you request us.
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of our advertisements, and to deliver relevant advertisements to you.
- To speed up your research.
- To recognize you when you return to our Website.
- about changes to our Website or any services we offer or provide through it.
- To process your application if you send one to us.
- To provide you with services that may be of interest to you.
- To respond to a request to access, modify or delete your personal information.
Rights of Users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw their consent if they have already given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Oppose the processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Details are added in the relevant section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to know whether the Data is being processed by the Owner, to obtain information about certain aspects of the processing and to obtain a copy of the Data being processed.
- Verify and obtain rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and to request that it be updated or corrected.
- Limit the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain conditions, to limit the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will process their Data only to store them.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or erased. Users have the right, under certain conditions, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Recover their Data and transfer it to another controller. Users have the right to retrieve their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically possible, to transmit it to another data controller without hindrance of any kind. This provision applies, provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on pre-contractual obligations.
- File a complaint. Users have the right to lodge a complaint with their competent data protection authority.
Information regarding the right to object to processing
Where Personal Data is processed for the public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Owner or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner, Users may object to this processing by providing a reason related to their particular situation to justify this opposition.
Users should however be aware that if their Personal Data is processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to this processing at any time without any justification. To find out whether the Owner is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any request to exercise the rights of the User can be addressed to the Owner using the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge.
We never sell personal data. We will never sell your personal data to third parties.
We do not collect sensitive personal information from you. Sensitive information includes data relating to: race or ethnic origin; Political Views; religious beliefs or other similar beliefs; physical or mental health; sexual orientation or criminal record.
Information About Children
The Websites are not intended or targeted to children under the age of 16, and we do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal data from children under the age of 16. If you believe that we have collected personal data from a child under 16, please contact us here, so that we can delete the information.
If you wish to access, correct, update or request the deletion of your personal information, you can contact us: by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last update: July 26, 2022