O2 Web is currently looking for someone to fill a front-end developer/integrator position within its maintenance and optimization team for its Quebec office.
With the help of your colleagues in the maintenance and optimization team, you will have to make the corrections and updates of our projects after they have been put online and develop new functionalities for several of our clients. The maintenance and optimization team is an excellent opportunity to deepen your knowledge on programming languages and technologies. The work that has to be done with your team will also make it possible to evolve in an environment where the management of the tasks and priorities take place on a day to day basis. You will actively participate in the scrums of the team to determine together the order of processing requests and the best solutions for our customers.
Is this the job you are looking for?
These are our expectations:
- Be able to understand existing code;
- Demonstrate good problem solving abilities;
- Write quality code that can be easily maintained;
- Work on various projects at the same time;
- Participate in the evaluation and feasibility studies of new tasks;
- Be responsive to emergencies and have good endurance to stressful situations’
- Demonstrate autonomy and effectively manage priorities.
You’re someone who is disciplined? Your team spirit always shines? You want to grow as a developer with a motivated and passionate team?
Tell us why you would be the perfect match for us!